Let’s turn the Sahel into heaven
By contour trenching the Sahel it is possible to stop further degradation of Africa. People will be living in a healthy environment and there is no need to migrate. This will save Europe from millions of climate refugees and will save Africa from further degradation.
Main goal: To create a new future in a degraded area without jobs
- Create a fertile soil and environment in which up to four harvests per year are possible. By doing this a lot of new jobs are created in agriculture and export.
- Solve the world food problem
- Bring back the level of groundwater
- Bring back wildlife & forest
- Fight migration to Europe
- Create jobs and stimulate the Gambian economy
- Cool down our planet (By creating new forest we could store 250 tons of CO2 per km2)
The GWW Project will contribute to the following 9 UN Sustainable Development Goals:
No Poverty / Zero Hunger / Good Health & Well-being / Clear Water & Sanitation / Decent Work and Economic Growth / Sustainable Cities & Communities / Climate Action / Life On Land